4/19/11

Catching Up

Ok, so it turns out that the reason for the lack of motivation is because we're pregnant! This baby was a complete surprise and my little man is going to be a big brother. :) I'm slowly getting my sewing mojo back, I don't remember being this tired this early the first time around. LOL

I bought a couple of patterns off a seller on etsy, and I'm working on that today, my first day off in ages during the week. Baby steps (haha) but I feel that create tingle coming back and it feels great! We've set up a bigger work space for me, which is not totally set up but I'll figure out what works best for me. The last thing I want is to be surrounded by my stuff and not feel inspired. Hopefully soon I'll have it set up and be back to sewing like a madwoman. :)


_Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment