10/17/10

Woot! Woot!

I feel this huge relief now that I can finally share some REAL photos with you! This particular dress was one that had been sitting on the shelf for awhile. I knew that I wanted to make it using a onesie, but had no desire to shell out 10 bucks for a pack of onesies, when only one was needed. Of all places, Wally World came to the rescue. It turns out they sell single onesies, so no more excuses! I snatched up a white and pink and a little pair of lounge pants, I think it took me two days to finish. YAY me! My cousin had been wanting something girly, so I hope she loves this for baby Annabella as much as I loved making it.

Let's get to the good stuff shall we?

Make it and Love it has to be one of my FAVORITE websites. It's like, nonstop, everyday, a new something I have to make or bake! Well, it feels that way haha!

So with my new onesies in tow, I got to work. Presenting.......The Sweet Pleated Dress!

Ain't she a beauty?

Well, since I was in such a crafty mood, I also tackled this shoe pattern I bought from Etsy seller Sweet Pea Patterns. I don't see the Angelina Ballerina listed right now, but there are plenty of other styles available. I am in LOVE with this shoe! Easy peasy pattern and I can't begin to describe the pride I feel for creating these tiny little babies.



Wow. My first shoes. Wow....


Here they are together.




Remember the pink onesie? I cut out some felt letters, used some Heat n Bond and then applied them to a circle I then appliqued to the front. Last minute I also appliqued a little heart to the booty of the lounge pants with a little zigzag stitch.





Lots of goodies, lots of fun. Happy can't begin to describe how I feel. :)


-Becky

1 comment:

  1. You have more pictures up! I didn't catch that much detail on the text you sent me, but I love the little lace on the booties. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete